Friday, August 28, 2015

Inspiration for the week ending 28/8/15

This is what my eyes are looking at for inspiration. I think I'm subconsciously influenced by the gloomy skies outside my suburban Croydon window.

Top L-R, Brutalist sculpture Guy Ngan, Dystopian Architecture Artist Unknown
Middle L-R,Sculpture by Gunther Gerzso, Brutalist table lamp Artist Unknown
Bottom L-R, Sculpture Giovanni Schoeman, Sculpture Donald Drumm
My materials are copper vinyl, stonewash leather in blacks and greys, glass beads and rope.

Today's music to work by is the new album by Aussie band, RÜFÜS. I heard the song 'Two Clocks" playing in JB Hi-Fi and had to get my hands on the album. Luckily, they had one copy left. It was perfect driving music last weekend and has continued to keep my head in a good space this week.

Have a great weekend everybody.


No comments: